2. our friend pardis jumped on board the soulpancake train over a year ago as an assistant and she’s currently running the soulpancake tumblr. the art & photography she curates is awesome. she’s doing a fantastic job.
3. this seems like such a good idea.
5. my little sister, anisa, is coming to stay with us for over a month! as you can see in photo exhibits (a) and (b) below she used to be so small, and now she’s all grown up.
and yes, i know we need to have a conversation about what the HECK was going on with my hair in the photo below. i don’t understand why my bangs were so wispy considering i had enough hair to stunt my growth with its sheer weight.
6. confetti invitations? heck yes.
7. pretty photo booth backdrop made entirely of colored paper.
8. the below quote by Lesley M.M. Blume from this fantastic article:
“Let’s bring back discussion societies. Polite ones or impolite ones. It doesn’t matter. Let’s take a break from online chatter and move back into real rooms with three-dimensional people. Anonymous Internet postings try to pass for discussion societies but they are absolutely not the same thing. Too often they breed animosity instead of constructive discourse. Talking is good. Real debate is a dying art.”
9. currently enamored with these delicate bowls.
10. i am somewhat of a salt snob. this himalayan pink rock salt currently wins for taste & prettiness.