1. we had a blast last night watching one of my favorite people, rachael price, sing with her band, lake street dive. they were fantastic and the crowd loved them. if you ever get the chance to see this talented foursome you should really do it.
2. saturday was spent at a lovely baby shower for our friends akia & juan. not only are they two of the most beautiful humans walking this earth, but they are super loving, gracious, creative and sweet. their baby boy is a very lucky little one. i am also 100% in favor of baby showers where both parents are present. i really don’t get why this should be an all female affair. i mean, it’s not like the soon-to-be dad’s aren’t excited about the arrival of their child!
i took this photo of akia at a recent wedding. even though it’s blurry i still love it. look at her baby belly! and her fantastic blue shoes!
3. peanut butter + sliced banana + wrapped in a tortilla. = all i want to eat lately.
4. sad to have missed my dear friend isis and her beau seth’s wedding over the weekend. i am anxiously waiting to see photos and am elated that she has found her love.mate.
i stole this photo from facebook, and i’m kinda partial to the random stranger with the piercing glare sitting on seth’s shoulder.
5. i find google street view fascinating. especially when i see a person in the shot. even with their faces blurred out they are caught, frozen in time. there’s something i love about that.
6. lifelong quandary: i turn the AC on and i’m freezing. i turn it off and i’m swealtering hot. it’s a lose/lose situation.