i must be doing a half decent job expressing my interests/loves/inspirations on my blog because i often get emails from readers with suggestions of other things i might like and 99% of the time they are correct. this link, sent to me by lea (hi lea!), is one of them.
check out these awesome installations in nature by cornelia konrad:
(this would be a very cool wedding ‘threshold’ of sorts)
TWO SMALL THINGS THAT IRK ME:
people that ‘sulk’ when they pose for a photo. you don’t look mysterious, or aloof, or hot. #youjustlookangry.
being required to send a fax.
HOW TO WOO ME:
1. suggest we go for a walk.
2. take me to where wide open expansive skies are.
3. laugh. a lot.
4. dispose of trash. even if it isn’t yours.
5. have a positive attitude. smart people can learn anything. but i don’t think a good attitude can be ‘taught’.
6. harness the power of great storytelling.
7. relish in the simple things. like fresh guacamole.
valentino fialdini has also wooed me with the ‘rooms’ that he created out of legos.
i love my books a bit too much to carve them up, but i have to admit, i really like these creations by thomas allen.
if’ you’ve ever lost a camera, you know how devastating it can be. that’s why this site is such a good idea. you can upload photos you’ve found on a stray camera in hopes that the owner of the camera (or someone who knows that person) sees them.