i’m pretty exstatic about life these days. here are a few good reasons why:
1. i get access to the cutest dog in the world – soyer – he’s the ball of fur featured below and belongs to courtney (devon’s sister). he’s hypoallergenic and hypocute incase you didn’t notice.
2. the sun is constantly shining and it isn’t humid degrees celcius in tennessee yet.
3. because JEM (otherwise known as emily price), RED (otherwise known as rachael dere), JEN (otherwise known as jen jack rabbit) and sir ryan lash (who doesn’t have a three letter nickname yet) are all coming to my party. the reason i’m singling these people out is because they are coming from far, far away. they will get extra special treatment. like their very own bubble wands to wave around.
4. today i got my tires replaced and my oil changed. it’s such sweet relief to do those things you’ve been putting off for ages. now i feel like my car won’t blow up as i’m driving it. that’s a really nice feeling.
5. i have been smothered in hugs lately.
6. frozen blueberries have been a regular part of my every day diet of late. mmm.
7. work has slowed down a bit so i can surface and assess the season that just past and the one to come.
8. i’m going on a cruise soon. my first one ever. with a family i’m growing increasingly fond of with every passing day. i have two words for you: midnight buffet.